Got A Problem?
Need Some Help or Advice?
- Make sure that you have your membership number and contact details to hand (membership will be checked)
- Remember that as volunteers, we cannot guarantee to be there when you phone
- Please leave a message if you get a voicemail response, (with clear contact details) —otherwise we will not know you have called
- Act and speak courteously at all times— Casework Officers deserve to be treated with respect
- Try to be as concise as you can
- Inform the Casework Officer if you have already spoken to someone in the union
National Helpline: 0203 0066 266
Surrey NEU Districts
Send a message online
For general queries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page on this website. If you require further help or advice please contact us via the form below or the contact details opposite.